Translate

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Hot Air Balloon Card


I'm happy that I got to create another card for Summer School! I am entering this one in MFT's Focal Point Challenge. It is also another father's day card, so I am entering it into the Challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such, too. I was inspired by the beautiful card created by cards4joy, which I have posted below.
Thanks for looking!


Supplies Used:
Paper: teresa collins Everyday Moments
Stamps: TSOL hot4balloons
Ink: VersaMark
Dies: A2 Curved Borders One, Labels Eleven
Other: Sapphire and Denim embossing powders

Challenges:




Card inspiratin can be found at Splitcoaststampers from cards4joy:



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for submitting a second card for the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Love the colors and simplicity of this card! Join us each Sunday as we announce a new challenge. Invite your crafty friends, family and neighbors to play along.

    Debbie, Moderator

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very gorgeous card. I love the curvy border, it gives your card an elegant look. I also like the hot air balloon. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge. A new challenge was posted today, I hope you will play it too.

    ReplyDelete