Translate

Friday, August 25, 2017

Still in Summer Mode

Yes the kids are back in school and yes, Halloween is right around the corner, but I am still in Summer Mode! Love the sketch at Fusion but I'm following sketch only - just can't get my Halloween stuff out yet. I was able to squeeze in two cards for this challenge. I was able to use some Nuvo Crystal Drops that I made awhile ago. This has saved me as I am usually so very last minute that I don't have time to wait for those drops to dry before I have to get my card in the mail. I'm so happy I made a whole bunch ahead of time! TFL!


SUPPLIES: 
Inks: Distress Oxide Inks: Broken China & Spiced Marmalade, Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade & Twisted Citron, Altenew Rocky Shore
Stamps: My Favorite Things: You're The Sweetest
Dies: My Favorite Things: You're The Sweetest, Sunny Studio: Fishtail Banner, Nestabilities Circles
Paper: My Favorite Things: Sweet Celebration
Other: Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ripened Pumpkin, Apple Green and Caribbean Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment