Translate

Monday, August 5, 2019

Summer Coolness



I was so excited to find this popsicle paper along with the coordinating drippy rainbow paper. How perfect for Lawn Fawn's here's the scoop stamp/die set! Sending this to my junior camp counselor on her final week. I miss my seventeen year old who has been gone all summer! She was home for July 4th, but that was forever ago. Guess it's good preparation for when she's off to college...I'm going to try to make the best of her last year home! 

Had fun coloring these cute little popsicles. Intended to add a coat of glossy accents, but, as usual, I didn't have time as I had to get this in the mail quickly so she would get it before she leaves camp! Funny thing about the glossy accents: I accidentally knocked it off my file cabinet, which led me to move the super-heavy piece of furniture laden with way too much paper. I ended up breaking the cabinet, so now I am forced to go through all my files! On top of that, I just bought a new standing-desk (with a huge crafting surfaceđź’™) so I was kind of already in the process of reorganizing my craft room. Hope I manage to finish this enormous task before Christmas!!

Supplies Used:
Ink: Copics, Memento: Tuxedo Black, Distress Oxide: Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: here's the scoop
Dies: Lawn Fawn: here's the scoop, Nestabilities: Labels Eleven
Paper: The Paper Studio: dp, Recollections: Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment