Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2019

SC765 Cheers





Made this using the Sketch at Splitcoast Stampers (shown below). After stenciling the background, I wasn't sure if another pattern would work here. I normally use solid strips, but I stepped out of my comfort zone a bit by using this scrap of gingham. I think it works...and it allowed me to cut the sentiment out of navy, which I think looks just right. Colored the Beer Stein with Copics, then added Glossy Accents for a great shine. Used a Snow Marker to create the foam. So fun! Hope my nephew enjoys his 21st birthday as much as I enjoyed making his card! TFL!



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Riley & Company: Beer Stein; Stamps By Judith: Pretzel
Ink: Distress: Chipped Sapphire, Memento: Tuxedo Black, Copics
Other: Altenew: Halftone Stencil, Glossy Accents, Marvy Snow Marker
Dies: Nestabilities: Standard Circles Large, Penny Black: Cheers Sentiment


No comments:

Post a Comment