Translate

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Wedding Azaleas

After thinking about the design for a bit, this card surprisingly came together quite quickly. Once again, I used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches as my inspiration. Decided to make more of an elegant card this time. I used one of my favorite 6 x 6 paper pads from SEI for this one. I embossed the flowers in silver on vellum, then adhered to a dotted panel. Cut a larger panel and matted both with metallic silver paper. Then I die cut the sentiment from the metallic paper and added a few gems to finish it off. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies Used: 
Stamps: Power Poppy: Azalea
Paper: SEI: Couture; Metallic Silver
Ink: VersaMark; Silver EP
Dies: Spellbinders: Sentiments One and A-2 Matting Basics A & B Card Creator

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love the embossing on vellum, this is so elegant. Thanks for joining us at this week.

    ReplyDelete