Translate

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

More Stencilling

I just love stenciling with distress inks! I made this card to enter into the IC441 Challenge at SCS. The inspiration photo I used was this collection of candle holders.  I also tried the DIY enamel dots again, this time with more success. I also kind of created a tricky situation in adhering the twine behind the sentiment - but the three panels behind were adhered right to the card front, so I had to glue the twine to the back of the end panels while also adhering the panels themselves. I made a second card and ditched the twine. For all the effort, it didn't really add much to the card anyway. Live and learn...
TFL!




Closer look at the DIY enamel dots
Second, smaller card without twine

Supplies Used:
TH Latticework Stencil
TH Distress Inks in Barn Door, Mowed Lawn & Mustard Seed
Die: Spellbinders Twisted Metal Tags & Accents
Queen & Co. Green Twine
Stamp: TPC

No comments:

Post a Comment