Translate

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sweet Hello

I just love this paper pad from Prima called Hello Pastel. The colors are just so sweet! I'm happy that I utilized several little scraps in this card - it almost justifies me saving all those tiny pieces...I have such a hard time getting rid of anything! This card was quick & easy to make (no stamping!) but it did take me like forever to choose all the details. I had a second card base out so that I could make two cards at once, but I somehow forgot all about it....sigh. I must work on my efficiency!! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: 
Paper: Prima's Hello Pastel
Other: Matching Journaling Stickers
Candy Dots By Recollecions
EFs: Swiss Dots & Medium Polka Dots
Scallop Scissors
Nestabilites Scalloped Circles
Ink: SU Pool Party 

No comments:

Post a Comment