Translate

Friday, August 26, 2016

MOJO 462 #1

Sadly, I was in need of several Sympathy Cards. I always have such a hard time writing these cards out, so I prefer to stamp the sentiment inside while leaving the front free of words. I followed the sketch for Mojo Monday #462 using papers from Our Daily Bread Designs. Once I chose all the papers, I decided to rotate the inner square to frame the cross better. I struggled with what to use for a circle embellishment - buttons and bows didn't seem to belong on this sympathy card, I decided on using the swirl, but in retrospect I wish I would have die cut it in white so it would show up better. Thanks for stopping by! 

SUPPLIES USED:
Paper: Our Daily Bread Designs: Christian Faith
Dies: Our Daily Bread Designs: Ornamental Crosses, Sizzix: Swirls, Nestabilities: Scalloped Squares

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love the soft purples. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete