Translate

Friday, June 23, 2017

Distress Oxide Double Rainbow








Love these distress oxide inks. They blend so easily! And the colors are so vivid! I made this card for my hubby for our 16th wedding anniversary (that is why there are sixteen hearts) because we recently saw a beautiful double rainbow and he remarked that he had never seen one before! I couldn't help but think about how in awe you are when you see such a beautiful scene from nature and I often stop and feel the same when I think of how blessed I am to have him in my life. The card doesn't do a natural double rainbow justice, but it's the thought that counts, right? It's a simple card, but it was such fun to play with those distress oxides. TFL!

Supplies Used:
Inks: Distress Oxides: Fried Brick, Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China & Wilted Violet
Dies: TSOL cupcake die (makes a great cloud!), SSS Mini Hearts

1 comment:

  1. very clever & cute!
    --from your stamping sis (who is blogless and urlless...!!

    ReplyDelete