Translate

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Two Scoops

Another Ice Cream card...this time for the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches (FMS383). I have so much matching ribbon that I decided to use it for the top of this card. I am having a hard time cutting ribbon without it fraying - I miss the Ribbon Cutter I used to have that melted the ribbon to 'seal' it as it cut (it broke). (It was that one from Imaginesce - when it did work, it did a nice job.)  So I usually wrap the ribbon around cs to hide the frayed ends, but I didn't have a backing piece for this card, so I wrapped the ribbon around a separate piece of cs, then just adhered that to the card front. (Yay! No frayed edges to be seen!) 

While all those creamy papers were out, I made another simple card. I absolutely love those Stamps & Dies. TFL!

Supplies Used: 
Stamps/Dies: MFT You're the Sweetest
Paper/Ribbon: The Paper Studio
Inks: Altenew: Pinkalicious, Rocky Shore and Sand Dunes, Colorbox: Pink, and VersaFine: Vintage Sepia
Dies: MFT: Stitched Circles and Spellbinders: Scalloped Circles and Classic Edges One
Other: Fiskars: Open Scallop Border Punch: 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and such gorgeous ribbon! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun ice cream and such fun colors! Thank you for linking up at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete