Translate

Saturday, June 27, 2020

FMS441




Very happy to be able to use another alcohol ink panel I created a few months ago. I believe this is Stream - my first alcohol ink that wasn't a Copic Marker! My stash has since grown to over a dozen little ink bottles along with Yupo Paper, Air Blower, Blending Tools, and Blending Solution.  And suddenly I now need more storage! 

I made this card for the Sketch Challenge #441 at Freshly Made Sketches. I love the multi-layer roses from Altenew, but the leaves have always been too frustrating for me to get just right. Every time I lined them up on my MISTI, I just wanted to keep them there forever. So this time, I made my own little DIY stamp positioners out of old CD cases. It did take a little while to get them all lined up just right, but once I did, I was able to easily stamp a whole bunch of these five-leave stems and my MISTI is free for all other stamping!

I stamped a sentiment onto a stitched banner then finished this card off with some clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. TFL!
Supplies Used:
Ink: Altenew: Cherry Blossom and Green Fields, Stream Alcohol Ink, Stampin' Up: Tempting Turquoise
Stamps: Altenew: Vintage Roses, Honey Bee Stamps: Sending You Sentiments
Dies: Altenew: Vintage Roses, MFT: Stitched Circle Stax, Sunny Studio: Fancy Frames Rectangle (stitched banner die)
Other: Pretty Pink Posh: Sparkly Clear Sequins

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pink florals! I love your blue ink background too. Lovely for the sketch this week. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete