Translate

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Rockin' It



Did not set out to make any cards today, but I woke up crazy early this morning and felt like I had gobs of time, so why not indulge? Was inspired by the sketch for PCC#381 at Paper Craft Crew and the inspiration photo for the Mix-it Up Challenge #68 - Fresh Inspiration at #SugarPeaDesigns. I just love SugarPea's Greatest Hits Stamps and Dies, so making this card was a no-brainer. It's rather difficult for me to keep my cards rather simple - I had to stop myself from adding way too many stars. I think these few were just enough. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used: 
Stamps: SugarPea Designs: Greatest Hits and Altenew: Sentiments & Quotes (stars)
Ink: Altenew: Maple Yellow and Fresh Lemon, Gina K: Sea Glass(?), VersaFine: Onyx Black
Dies: SugarPea Designs: Greatest Hits
Other: Sparkle N Sprinkle: Sky Blue Spark Embossing Powder








3 comments:

  1. I always love early morning crafting! I'm glad you were inspired to create such a great CAS card!! Love the retro vibe! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stars are perfect, Cheryl. I love how fresh, clean and retro your card is! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the Paper Craft Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card! YOU rocked it! Thank you for playing with us on the Paper Craft Crew challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete