Translate

Monday, August 10, 2020

Ice Cream Ribbons






I set out to make a summery bday card so I pulled out MFT's Your'e the Sweetest Stamps & Dies. When I saw their latest Sketch Challenge, I just had to dig out these ice-cream colored ribbons - don't they just go so perfectly with the mint ice cream theme? I know I've made several of these types of cards in the past, but it was fun to be able to use all five of the ribbons, thanks to the inspirational sketch. 

The scalloped circle is popped up with a foam circle behind it, and the ice cream cone is popped up with foam adhesive squares for added dimension. I purposely adhered the ice cream scoops in a haphazard way to add interest. Finished off the background with a few creamy pink enamel dots. Thanks so much for stopping by!





Supplies:
Ribbons & Paper: The Paper Studio
Stamps: My Favorite Things: You're the Sweetest
Dies: My Favorite Things: You're the Sweetest, Spellbinders: Scalloped Circles
Ink: My Favorite Things: Cotton Candy, Altenew: Espresso and Mountain Mist
Other: Nuvo Crystal Drops: Bubblegum Blush 

No comments:

Post a Comment