Translate

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

MOJOSKETCH552


 Created this card for the sketch challenge at Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #552. I found this great background paper which I knew I could use for some Cooks/Bakers in my family. When I set out to make cards, however, I didn't have the right elements to go with the theme. I thought about drawing a chef's hat and some utensils, but then I found the perfect Stickers and everything sort of came together after that. I ended up making three cards, with more stickers to use for the future. I can't believe how easy it is to create a card when you have the Perfect Embellishments! TFL!


Supplies Used:
Paper: American Crafts; DCWV: The Sweet MatStack
Stickers: The Paper Studio
Dies: MFT: Stitched Circle Stax, Hero Arts: Nested Frame Cuts: Hearts
Other: Heidi Swap: Spray Stencil
Ink: Altenew: Grapevine

No comments:

Post a Comment