Translate

Sunday, January 24, 2021

SugarPea Fun

 


Christmastime always keeps me extra busy so I don't get the chance to post for awhile. Today I am trying to organize my photos and came across this colorful card that I made in early December. That Sugar Pea Designs stencil is so fun! Pairing it with the Greatest Hits Stamp Set, makes a great card come together quickly. I love that this set is so versatile - the theme applies to various ages and tastes. I do miss owning vinyl, but since I managed to build up a collection of over 200 CDs, there's no way I can afford to replace them all with vinyl. Probably quite a few couldn't even be found anymore - either on CD or anywhere. I researched an obscure local band and was excited to find a CD for sale - but it was over $900!! Sigh. Guess you have to buy while they're hot in case they go underground and are just a memory to those that got to see the band live. Ah, those were the days....

I'm looking forward to making lots more cards while we continue hunkering down at home, staying safe  and patiently waiting for vaccines to roll out. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used: 
Stamps: SugarPea Designs: Greatest Hits 
Ink: Various Distress Oxide; VersaFine Onyx Black
Dies: SugarPea Designs: Greatest Hits
Other: SugarPea Designs: Concentric Circles Stencil; Clear Embossing Powder


No comments:

Post a Comment