Translate

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Spooky FMS#458


Created another Halloween card using this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. I had all my Halloween supplies out, and I really wanted to use the pretty sparkly purple ribbon you see at the bottom of my card. It coordinates well with the dotted ribbon and the Spooky Sticker, but I didn't have any coordinating Halloween paper. Thanks to this week's sketch and a few stamped images, I didn't need any patterned paper! I really like using the great sketches at Freshly Made Sketches...it's overwhelming to stare at a bunch of supplies and just not know where to begin. Thanks to them for all the helpful inspiration!

Supplies Used: 
Stamps: Hobby Lobby: Spooky Stamps
Ink: Versafine: Onyx Black
Other: Nuvo Crystal Drops: Violet Galaxy Gloss - Ripened Pumpkin; Forever in Time: Chipboard Holographic Stickers; Michaels: Celebrate It Halloween Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you about challenges - a starting helps so much! Your card is so fun - even without patterned paper. The ribbons are a great look. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-cute Halloween card and a great way to use the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely FUN Halloween design! I love it! Thank you for playing at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete