Translate

Monday, October 5, 2020

Happy Fall

I've been trying to get better organized, so I am attempting to inventory all my stamps. Oh my, what an enormous undertaking that has turned out to be! I don't actually know how many stamp sets I own, but I store them in binders, and at the moment I have about five thick binders full. Wonder if I will ever see the end of this Inventory Project?? At any rate, I came across these delightful fall stamps and decided to ink them up and create TONS of fall colored leaves. I had such fun experimenting with various color combos...I think I had about 20 ink pads out at one time! More fall cards are coming soon!!

 

I've entered this in the FMS Sketch Challenge 455 at Freshly Made Sketches. Thanks for stopping by!




Supplies Used: 
Stamps: Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Splendor
Inks: Various Distress and Distress Oxide
Dies: Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Splendor and Spellbinders: Labels One
Other: Hero Arts: Leaf & Flourish Stencil, Twine

 

 


 

2 comments:

  1. I've done the inventory thing - I promise you it's worth it!! I love the stenciled detail behind those gorgeous fall elements. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card is beautifully done! Isn't it great knowing your pretty leaves are all set for the next craft session! LOVE the fa colors you chose too! Oh my, inventorying stamps is something that I need to do. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete