Translate

Monday, October 19, 2020

Halloween FMS457

I set out to make a quick Halloween card using Sketch #457 at Freshly Made Sketches. I knew I was going to make a spooky scene with the haunted house and bats stamps, so I just needed to find a coordinating background paper. The one Halloween 6x6 pad I have turned out to be, well, too cute! The only design in it that almost worked was dark blue with silver stars. That color blue did not match any of my inks, and I didn't think stars would be appropriate. However, that did lead me to another paper pad - Stargazer - which is where I found this cool holographic black and silver paper. Success! I then created my focal panel by using a circle stencil (well, actually it's a circle template I saved from my computer programming days), some distress inks and the two Halloween stamps. I added a sentiment on coordinating orange cs, which I think was the perfect addition to this simple card. Thanks for stopping by!
 

Supplies Used:
Stamps: SEI: Eerie Alley, Hobby Lobby: Spooky Stamps
Inks: Distress: Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon, Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Pine Needles; Versafine: Onyx Black, VersaMark
Paper: The Paper Studio: Stargazer, Bristol
Other: Clear Embossing Powder, Circles Template





1 comment:

  1. Perfect Halloween card! Loving all those bats! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete