Translate

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Tempting Turquoise/Gold Flower Power (1 of 4)



Received these adorable flower stamps for free with my recent purchase at Scrapbook.com and when I found this old paper in my stash,  I just had to use them! I stamped a whole bunch of these cute little flowers with Tempting Turquoise Ink. Since the ink matches the paper, I stamped several times using my MISTI in order to make the outline darker. I never stamp without using that wonderful tool - it has made stamping accurately so much easier! 

I fussy-cut the flowers and added some Nuvo drops for just the right amount of shine. Fussy-cutting these was not difficult at all! I die cut the beautiful edges border from Altenew out of Old Olive paper. Used that same color along with a lighter turquoise for my die-cut circles, then adhered everything using Gina K Connect Glue. I really like how easy it is to use that glue and how good it works. I know this glue is out-of-stock frequently, but I managed to buy some more so hoping that my supply lasts awhile.

Thanks for stopping by!


SUPPLIES USED:
DIES: Altenew: Creative Edges: Lace Die; Spellbinders: Nestabilities: Circles & Scalloped Circles; MFT: Stitched Circles Stax; 
STAMPS: Simon Says Stamp: Sending & Wishing; Picket Fence Studios: Flowers For Picking; 
INK: Stampin' Up: Tempting Turquoise
PAPER: Stampin' Up
OTHER: Nuvo Crystal Drops: Bright Gold

 

No comments:

Post a Comment