Translate

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Tempting Turquoise/Gold Flower Power (2 of 4)


Since I had a few extra stamped/cut flowers and all the extra paper still out on my craft table, I decided to make more cards. I spend most of my crafting time making cards that I 'have to' make - the calendar dictates who gets a card - so I don't often get the chance just to 'play'. With the supplies all out and all the color choices made, all I needed was a sketch to get me started. Once again, Splitcoaststampers came through with SC845! 

For this card, I added some leaves that I stamped and fussy-cut. The sentiment is from MFT's You're The Sweetest and the stitches were added to the sentiment strip by using my stitched rectangle dies and carefully cutting one edge at a time using a longer but much wider rectangle die. Love the added touch the stitch marks bring! 

I found two more coordinating patterned papers, so this card will be entered into the Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp. Since it is also a birthday card, it will be entered into the Game #23 - Patterned Paper Birthday Challenge at AAA Birthday.  Thanks for looking!


SUPPLIES USED:
DIES: MFT: A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax 
STAMPS: MFT: You're The Sweetest; Picket Fence Studios: Flowers For Picking; Fiskars: Friendly Flowers
INK: Stampin' Up: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
PAPER: Stampin' Up and various
OTHER: Nuvo Crystal Drops: Bright Gold

4 comments:

  1. Hello Crafty Auntie! I love the color combo and that the die cut flowers match the patterned paper. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at AAA Birthday. Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and I love the teal colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and design of your card! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design with teal colors! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    ReplyDelete