Translate

Friday, May 28, 2021

Flowing Drops with Azaleas

Happy Accidents. We don't make mistakes, just happy accidents. That's what Bob Ross used to say when we would think 'oh no he made a mistake!'. Well, here I was apply ink through my stencil when it moved slightly. The result: a happy little accident! Some of the drops have extra dimension because the stencil shifted. I blended two shades of yellow distress oxide ink to make the background. I colored the Azaleas with my copics and mounted them to a green oval laid into a white oval outline. After die cutting the sentiment, I used a white gel pen to create some highlights. Added Nuvo Drops to finish this card. Thanks for stopping by!

I'm adding this card to the following challenges:

Challenge # 603 - Say it with Flowers at Little Red Wagon



Supplies Used: 
Stencil: Altenew: Flowing Drops
Dies: Spellbinders-Nestabilities: Classic Ovals; Lawn Fawn: Scripty For You
Stamps: Power Poppy: Azalea
Ink: Distress Oxide: squeezed lemonade and fossilized amber; Copics
Other: Nuvo Drops: Apple Green


 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering our "Flower" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon with your beautiful card. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete