Translate

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Fusion Sketch

 


I had this scrap of beautiful shimmery butterfly paper on my desk and that prompted me to make a thinking of you card for a friend who likes butterflies. I always need help getting started, so I looked to the sketch at Fusion for inspiration. Once I decided on the elements I would use, I quickly cut the label out of the lilac cards stock and added some distress ink to the center to coordinate with butterfly paper. I then realized that the lilac label would be lost agains the lilac background, so I added a layer of darker purple paper. The sentiment is from a stamp set that also had butterfly stamps, so I stamped and cut a few of those and added a couple of light aqua pearls for accents. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies Used: 
Paper: SEI miscellaneous
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp: Beautiful Day
Dies: Simon Says Stamp: Beautiful Day; Nestabilites: Fancy Tags Two
Ink: Harmony: Crushed Velvet; Distress: evergreen bough


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the purple! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the purple.. it's so under used and is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete