Translate

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Minty Chocolate Ice Cream Cards

I always have a hard time getting started when it's time to make another birthday card. Thankfully, inspiration was found at Freshly Made Sketches with Sketch #544. Since this was a card for my son, I chose colors that were more masculine. The patterned paper has a chocolatey, minty feel to it...yum! I made the background strip curved, though you can't really see it that well in my first card. I did make a second card with a landscape rather than portrait orientation and the curve is more prominent in there. The sketch worked well for that one, too. Thanks for stopping by!


My second card



Supplies Used: 
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Here's the Scoop; MFT: You're the Sweetest
Dies: Lawn Fawn: Here's the Scoop; Sunny Studio: Fancy Frame Rectangle; MFT: Stitched Rectangle Stax; Spellbinders: A2 Curved Borders
Ink: Copics; Distress: Walnut Stain
Paper: Colorbok: Marble

1 comment:

  1. Your choc-mint ice cream looks delicious! Such a wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete