Translate

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Fusion Seagull Beach Challenge Card #1



I just loved the summery colors chosen for the Seagull Beach Challenge at Fusion! For my entry, I used both the sketch and the color palette to create my card. I struggle with young adult birthday cards but I thought this whimsy flower stamp fit the bill. The colors are perfect for a young lady whose 29th birthday is in late summer. I had fun choosing the inks to match up with the challenge - I think they go so well together! I decided to stencil a few light pink circles for a background, and then I framed the whole panel in gray. Such a fun challenge! I had some extra circles left over, so I made a second card too. TFL!


Supplies Used: 
Stamps: The Stamps Of Life: Back2Basics; My Sentiments Exactly: 
Inspirational Birthday Innies & Outies
Dies: MFT: A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax; 1" Punch
Inks: Colorbox: Sky Blue and Mint; Altenew: Sand Dunes; MFT: Cement Gray; Gina K: Blush; Distress Oxide: Spun Sugar
Paper: MFT: Cement Gray
Other: Heidi Swapp Stencil



2 comments:

  1. Your colorful flowers are perfect! Adorable card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful take on the sketch and the photo inspirtation! You nailed it! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete