Translate

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Another one for #FMS571

I made another card using sketch #571 at FMS. I hope it's okay that I am submitting more than one entry - this one is more 'clean'/less busy...I am quite challenged by this design requirement, but I think I am getting closer to clean with practice! It's such a great sketch for a simple but cute design-and these sketches really help me get creative, so thanks so much to the FMS Crew for sharing them!

For this card, I chose the color scheme based on the birthday gift paper I found in my stash. I just love these little bears in the MFT stamp set and this image went goes so well with the paper! I brought the green and pink colors to the sentiment, and added some blue distress ink and a few sequins to the background to finish this card. 
Supplies Used: 
Stamps: MFT: Beary Special Birthday
Dies: MFT: Beary Special Birthday; SSS: Happy Birthday Brush Script; 
Inks: Copics; Distress Oxide: Broken China

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us again with another adorable card! I'm so glad our challenges at Freshly Made Sketches inspire you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the perfect elements of clean here! What a fun card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! And yes, you can enter as many cards as you like. We love seeing all of the different ways you use the sketch!

    ReplyDelete