Translate

Sunday, May 28, 2023

FMS587

I started making the card for my daughter's 21st birthday by stamping a bunch of beer stein and pretzel images. I then colored them all with copics, and fussy-cut each one. I used Glossy Accents for the glass and a SNO paint pen for the foam (it bubbles up when you heat emboss it!). I then saw the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches which inspired me to use this radiant rainbow bubble paper for the background on my card.  I love the bright colors of this really fun paper pack. Thanks to FMS for the inspiration!




Supplies Used: 
Stamps: Funny bones by Riley & Company: Beer Stein; pretzel by Stamps by Judith
Inks: Copics
Paper: Brutus Monroe: Radiant rainbow; various colored cardstock
Dies: MFT: Cheers; Nestabilities: Circles; Concord & 9th: Double-cut Numbers Dies
 

2 comments:

  1. What a special card for a special birthday! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors and the special touches, like the foam on this fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete