Translate

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sweet 16

The third daughter of my sister will be turning 16 next week. I think this paper from The Paper Studio is perfect...I actually used the same paper for my  other two nieces' 16th birthdays. I had a hard time die-cutting the numbers, as I used double-sided tape so I could add some pink glitter. The black scalloped circle got rather messy after the glitter was applied, so I scraped it off the best I could and then added Glossy Accents to the whole scalloped circle embellishment. Now it glitters and shines! Hope she likes the card. TFL!

Supplies Used: 
Paper: The Paper Studio
Dies: TSOL flower2doodle, Sizzix Graffiti
Other: flower punch, EK Success Border Punches, Ribbon, Flourish Stickers, Sparkle N Sprinkle Glitter (Mauvelous), Glossy Accents, Ribbon

Here are the other two girls' sixteenth birthday cards from a few years ago:



No comments:

Post a Comment