Translate

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

TLC469 Challenge Card

I've been trying to follow more challenges over at Splitcoaststampers. Here is a card I made nearly three weeks ago for the TLC469 Challenge. I loved trying the Doodling Technique as i got to use my new Signo Uni ball White Gel Pen. What a difference a good quality white gel pen makes. It was so easy to doodle with this! I love how the ink flows so smoothly and how great the results are with this pen. And I loved the posted example so much, I CASEd it: http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/data/gallery/500/2014/02/16/YouMakeLifeFabulousByDawn_by_TreasureOiler.png?ts=1392608043
Supplies Used: 
Dies: Spellbinders Rose Creations 
Stamps: Katie & Co.: Happy Birthday, Hero Arts: Brush Strokes, TSOL: back2basics (dot)
Other: buttons, embroidery floss, white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment