Translate

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

February Cards

February is a busy month, card-wise. My 'baby' turned 10 (double digits!!), a dear aunt turned 88, plus I made thank-you's for my daughter's birthday and a bunch of cards for a women's retreat at my church. I am a little frustrated at myself for not being able to post more often, but I'm going to settle for being happy that at least I was able to make so many cards. TFL
 This Popcorn card was perfect for my daughter as she was so excited to be turning 10! Stamps: TSOL popcorn2stamp, paper: Bella Blvd birthday Girl.

This card shows how elegant a card can be just by using Spellbinders Layered Elegant Swirl Die. Also used these other Spellbinders Dies: Fancy Tags Two, and Twisted Metal Tags and Accents. The butterfly is an IO Die. I also used a ticket punch and an EK border punch. Paper by Teresa Collins (Tell Your Story).

And here are some of the thank you cards and retreat cards: 
All stamps are from TSOL, except for the little swirls in the corner - Hampton Art. 


The stamps for the above cards are Our Daily Bread Design's Light of the World and the Swirl Stamp is from TSOL. I tried to make all the cards the same, but I guess that is never going to happen! TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment