Translate

Monday, April 6, 2015

Spring Beauties

Almost identical cards (yay me!) except for two very important details....the first card has sequins, and the second card finally gave me an opportunity to use my air brush gun (that I got last MAY). Since I colored the second card's tulips a bit darker than the first, I wanted the label to match, so I tried out the air gun. A good chance to practice air brushing without worrying about ruining a huge background or anything. One thing I've learned about sequins, is that it isn't as easy as it looks to get them to stick. Luckily I later researched another tip from Jennifer McGuire about applying Ranger's Matte Medium with super-fine brushes and that works very well! TFL! 
Supplies Used:

Stamps: Penny Black Spring Beauties, TSOL sentiments
Inks: Copics, Distress Inks
Other: Tim Holtz Lattice Stencil, Nestabilities Labels One, CM Ovals, Sequins



2 comments:

  1. These are LOVELY!!! Beautiful coloring on both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! You did a fantastic job with the air brush gun!

    ReplyDelete