Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bright Butterflies


Can't believe it's the end of March already....many cards have been made since my last post, but I so many other things have kept me busy that I haven't been able to keep up. Here's hoping this post will be the first of many more to come SOON!

This card started with the thought of using the freebie sparkly purple butterflies my sister shared with me (see 'Planned Card' photo below), but, as usual, it kind of grew a mind of its own and, well, the final version is more colorful. Am loving my new sentiment dies and am grateful to Jennifer McGuire's tips for adhering these delicate die cuts (Ranger Multi Medium (Matte) applied with micro brushes is awesome!). 


SUPPLIES USED:
Paper: SEI
Stamps: Hero Arts Brush Strokes
Dies: Simon Says Stamp HB, Edgeabilities Classic Edges One, SU Beautiful Wings
Inks: Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves


Inside
Planned Card

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card design!!! I love the colors, and I love the "Happy Birthday" die!! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete