Translate

Monday, March 7, 2016

Tuesday Color Challenge

Inspired by last Tuesday's Color Challenge at Split Coast Stampers, I attempted yet again to make several cards at once to be more efficient. The first card I made used the colors for CC572, so I am posting it here. The other three were quite different, so they get their own post. 

I own both the Bright and Subtle Ink Pad Sets, so I was happy that I had all four of the colors for the challenge. I needed a masculine card, so I stamped the flowers using both shades of blue. I stenciled the Lattice Design in Real Red, then mat it with Real Red and Pacific Point. The sentiment was cut from Wild Wasabi then I finished off the card with some sequins and Candy Dots. 

Thanks to everyone over at Splitcoast for all their inspiration!

Supplies Used: 
Stamps: Stampin' Up Flower Patch
Dies: Stampin' Up Flower Fair Framelits, Technique Tuesday Say It - Hello Die
Inks: Stampin' Up: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Marina Mist and Pacific Point
Paper: Stampin' Up: Wild Wasabi, Real Red and Pacific Point
Other: Tim Holtz Lattice Stencil, Stampin' Up Candy Dots, sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment