Translate

Monday, July 18, 2016

Sending Smiles MFTWSC289


Made this for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #289 which uses this sketch:

I used brown fun foam to pop up the sentiment which not only gives it dimension but adds a shadow effect as well.  I will be sending it to my older daughter who is at another week of camp. I love this paper pad, I have to try not to make ALL their camp cards with it! TFL!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: MFT Party Patterns, Simon Says Stamp: Sending & Wishing
Ink: Distress Inks: Mermaid Lagoon, Peeled Pain, Tea Dye, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Wink of Stella
Paper: We R Memory Keepers: Happy Camper
Dies: Simon Says Stamp: Sending

1 comment:

  1. You've done a brilliant job with the sketch!! I love your choice of colors and especially the wood-grain design in the panels!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete