Translate

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Father's Day Card

Inside:


Still trying to get back in the swing of things after having been away on vacation, so I guess I have a good excuse for waiting until the last minute to make my father-in-law a card for tomorrow. Hoping I will still be able to manage to make one for my dear hubby, too, but I'm sure I won't get around to posting that one by tomorrow! 

I made this one for Sketch Challenge SC597 over at Splitcoast. Thanks for the inspiration, it helped a lot! Masculine cards are the hardest for me, and while I just bought a new Baseball Stamp Set, my father-in-law and hubby are not sports-minded guys. I have a ton of Camping dp, but I've made them so many camping-themed cards I had to try for something different. Luckily I had this stamp set from TSOL which has both great images and sentiments. Whew! 
TFL!


Supplies Used:
Paper: teresa collins Everyday Moments
Stamps: TSOL hot4balloons
Ink: Memento Paris Dusk, TH Distress in Broken China & Faded Jeans, VersaMark
Other: clear EP
Dies: Nestabilities Scalloped Circles & Classic Circles, Card Creator Sets A & B

No comments:

Post a Comment