Translate

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Holographic Wishes


Entering this in the SC786 Challenge at Split Coast Stampers. Thought this would be super-quick because I used a panel I created some time ago, but as usual, it took some time to decide on which papers to use (I love that Stargazer paper!) and how to add the sentiment. I ended up using only part of the sentiment 'wishing you a lot of' so that I could simply add 'Happy Birthday' inside. I bought the holographic paper on clearance, and I can't help myself from always using it for any star. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies Used:

Paper: The Paper Studio: Stargazer Foil Pad, DCWV: Holographics Mat Stack
Dies: Sizzix Originals: Stars #2, Sunny Studios: tiny double star, Simon Says Stamp: Fancy Frame Rectangle
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp: Happy 3x4
Ink: Distress: Fired Brick, Faded Jeans, Iced Spruce, VersaFine Onyx Black
Other: Perfect Pearls, Altenew Cube Builder Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment