Translate

Monday, February 17, 2020

You Make Me Melt


Made this 'quick' Valentine for the MFT Wednesday Sketch ChallengeThe ice cream cone, cherry & sentiment are all from My Favorite Things You're the Sweetest Stamp Set while the little drips are from Sunny Studio Sweet Shoppe Stamp Set. After I stamped the three pieces for the ice cream cone, I decided to use foam to add some dimension. Because the ice cream piece lays on top of the edge of the cone, it was a little tricky to get the foam pieces right. I figured out that I had to cut the top of the cone out of the ice cream foam piece in order for the whole thing to lay flat. I'll have to remember that trick! I then added some hearts using Distress Ink and a heart stencil and some white hearts from Simon Says Stamp Stacked Hearts Die. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio
Stamps: My Favorite Things: You're the Sweetest, Sunny Studio: Sweet Shoppe
Dies: My Favorite Things: You're the Sweetest, Simon Says Stamp: Stacked Hearts
Ink: Distress Oxides: Picked Raspberry & Candied Apple, Memento Luxe: Peanut Brittle
Stencil: Hedi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment