Translate

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #130

Hello! Today I am posting my card made from the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.   This is the first time I have posted an entry there, though I have followed them for some time for inspiration. I am so happy that I actually made the deadline!

Here is my take on the above sketch:


Supplies:
Paper: Prima's Hello Pastel, 
Pink, White & Lt. Green CS
Stamp: Verve Stamps
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink in Orchid Pastel
Dies: Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles Large,
Heartfelt Creations Layered Elegant Swirl
Other: SEI Butterfly Die-cut (colored with Copics and Signo White Gel Pen)



4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love that sweet butterfly and those lovely springy colours! What a lovely sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Lovely card with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so pretty! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spring colors! Soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete