Translate

Thursday, April 10, 2014

More Masculine Cards

My first card for today is for my brother's birthday. I have a difficult time doing masculine cards because I never know what to use as a focal point - I hate to say that I need more supplies, but I really think I could use some more stamps for guys. If I can't use flowers or swirls, I get stuck. Luckily, I had some Camping Themed paper, which saved me! I also die cut some leaves for accents.

 
Supplies:
Paper: Bobunny & Imaginisce
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations: Botanical Floral 2
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Walnut Stain & Tea Dye
Dies: Heartfelt Creations: Rose Creations Shapeabilities
Other: Sizzix Happy Birthday ef, Ticket Punch


Since I had the supplies out, I made a second card - this one is for my father-in-law for Father's Day. The kids all call him 'Pop', so I grabbed the 'Pop!' stamp from TSOL's popcorn2stamp set and added some glitter. I wanted this card to be simple, but I thought the background needed something, so I just stamped random leaf images on the upper portion of the card. I hope I remember to use this card when the time comes!! Thanks so much for stopping by!


Supplies:
Paper: Bobunny 
Stamps: Paper Inspirations (Happy Father's Day), TSOL popcorn2stamp, Heartfelt Creations: Botanical Floral 2
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn
Dies: Nestabilities Scalloped Squares, Classic Edges One
Other: Martha Stewart Glitter in Peridot, The Rubber Cafe's Stamp Happy Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment