Translate

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Thanks Bunches


Finally had the chance to use last month's stamp set from TSOL. The flowers are so cute with the bright papers! I am trying to be more efficient in my card-making, so I thought I'd make a few duplicates of this card and see how fast dupes would take compared to the original. I did same some time (40 min vs. 60), but my next two cards were not exactly duplicates as I decided to use different colored papers which did not go with white embossing, so I did spend some time re-thinking the color scheme. I like this one the best - the bright colors really pop with the white. TFL!
Supplies: 
Stamps: TSOL crazy4daisies
Paper: The Paper Studio
Inks: VersaMark & TH Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry & Salty Ocean 
Other: White Embossing Powder, Ribbon, Fiskars Threading Water Edge Punch

Here are the other two 'dupes'. Added Pink Washi Tape to one and used Dusty Concord Ink on the other. Both used Leaf Embossing Powder as the background is cream, not white.







No comments:

Post a Comment