Translate

Sunday, February 17, 2019

More Doodlebug Design Cards


Finally getting around to posting the other three cards I made while I had the Doodlebug Design paper pad out. On this card, I added a phone cord - I tried using a die from my stash, but nothing seemed to connect the mouthpiece to the phone base properly, so I just ended up fussy cutting. I added several Nuvo crystal drops that I had pre-made. I made them in batches so that they are always ready to use. This comes in handy when I am in a hurry and don't have time to wait for them to dry. Plus, if one doesn't come out quite right, it doesn't ruin my card. I love my Nuvo Drops!! 
Supplies: 
Paper: Doodlebug Design: take note
Dies: Technique Tuesday: Say It - Hello and Sizzix Originals: Telephone & Diary, Edgeabilities: Classic Edges One
Stamps: Hero Arts: Truly Appreciated
Ink: Distress Oxide: Mermaid Lagoon
Other: Nuvo Crystal Drops: Dandelion Yellow


I just love all the bright colors in this paper pad! Added some solids to coordinate with that busy pattern. Used some white to make the phone and the sentiment stand out a bit. 
Supplies: 
Paper: Doodlebug Design: take note
Dies: Technique Tuesday: Say It - Hello and Sizzix Originals: Telephone & Diary, Nestabilities: Classic Scalloped Squares
Other: Nuvo Crystal Drops: Caribbean Ocean and Ripened Pumpkin


I brought out another Sizzix Original Die for this one and found some coordinating dotted papers for the border and cupcake. I also added glitter to the cupcake liner. 
Supplies: 
Paper: Doodlebug Design: take note and the Paper Studio dotted papers
Dies: TSOL: Cupcake, Edgeabilities: Classic Edges One, Sizzix Originals: Confetti
Stamps: TSOL happyBday2you, Stampabilities: Everyday Expressions
Ink: VersaMark and Stampin' Up: Wild Wasabi
Other: Nuvo Crystal Drops: Caribbean Ocean, Dandelion Yellow and Apple Green, Sparkle N Sprinkle Glitter: Fire Engine Red


No comments:

Post a Comment