Translate

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Bright and Cheery Hello


I spend so much time finding inspiration on the internet and very little time actually creating anything. This searching often results in me adding more items to my Wish List and feeling like my current stash of supplies is inadequate. Well, today's card was made from inspiration found from my own stuff! While trying to come up with an idea for my super-chatty sister's birthday card, I found this delightful paper pad from Doodlebug Design. So many bright & fun papers! I then unearthed an old Sizzix Originals Die and paired it with a Big Hello Die from Simon Says Stamp and got to work. 

It was fun to pick and choose which papers to use where - they all coordinate so well! I popped the Hello and Telephone up with foam and added a few buttons for interest. The inside was stamped with a balloon string that reminds me of the long, old-fashioned telephone cords. The flower is part of the Telephone Die. 

So many ideas came to me from just this little 6 x 6 paper pad! I'm definitely going to make a few more cards while these supplies are out!

Supplies: 
Paper: Doodlebug Design: take note
Dies: Simon Says Stamp: Big Hello and Sizzix Originals: Telephone & Diary
Stamps: Close to My Heart: Celebration and My Sentiments Exactly: Inspirational Birthday Innies & Outies 
Ink: Distress Oxide: Spiced Marmalade & Mermaid Lagoon



No comments:

Post a Comment