Translate

Monday, February 18, 2019

SC736

I'm entering this in Split Coast Stampers Sketch Challenge #736. Grateful for the inspiration! I wanted to use some of my newer supplies, especially that marble background stamp. I started out by clear embossing the marbled image and inking over that with a few distress inks. I die cut a heart, then popped it up with foam to add dimension. I remembered that I had a stash of left-over little hearts, to which I added a few white highlights. However, when I went to adhere them, I somehow lost one of them....which happens too often! This time, I eventually found the missing heart (while cleaning up of course) stuck to the underside of my craft mat. Ugh. 

Supplies:
Paper: Recollections Valentine's Day
Stamps: My Favorite Things: Marble Background
Ink: Distress: Candied Apple, Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries, VersaMark
Dies: Sizzix Originals: Heart #2, My Favorite Things: LLD Hot Cocoa Cups Die-namics, Simon Says Stamp Mini Hearts Set
Other: Altenew: Splatter Stencil, washi tape, white colored pencil

I made a second card by adhering the marbled panel w/the heart cutout on red cs, then heat embossing a sentiment in white. Scattered a few mini hearts in white, red and worn lipstick to finish this card.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment